After selling out the national tour that saw their return to the stage in 2018, beloved Aussie band Motor Ace are back to celebrate twenty years of Five Star Laundry - the landmark album that catapulted them on to the global music scene, today announcing a 20th Anniversary re-issue set for release November 5, alongside a Five Star Laundry 20th Anniversary tour for 2022. The tour will kick off at Freo Social on June 10, before hitting Badlands (Perth), The Triffid (Brisbane), The Factory Theatre (Sydney), The Cambridge Hotel (Newcastle) and The Gov (Adelaide), before finishing up with a hometown show at 170 Russell in Melbourne on June 24.
Motor Ace is Patrick Robertson (vocals, guitar), Dave Ong (guitar), Damo Costin (drums) and Matt Balfe (bass).
Tickets go on sale at www.livenation.com.au at 1pm local time Friday October 8, with a Live Nation 48 hour presale live at 12pm local time Wednesday October 6.
Ultimate VIP Experience
List of inclusions
- One (1) General Admission standing ticket
- Meet Motor Ace for a photo opportunity by a professional photographer
- Access to Motor Ace pre-show soundcheck and Q&A
- Commemorative VIP Tour Laminate
- Early Entry onto the floor before the general public
- Designated VIP check-in and onsite staff
Live Nation VIP Package Terms and Conditions:
- Please note that the contact details provided at the point of purchase (email, mobile, mailing address) are the details used to communicate all VIP information.
- A TEXT with a link to VIP instructions OR an EMAIL, will be sent 3-5 business days before the event with timings and additional information. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if this is not received. We also send reminder texts the day of the show detailing the time and location of check in.
- VIP purchasers may need to arrive 1-2 hours before doors open to ensure delivery of all benefits.
- Original purchasers name must be known in order to check-in and receive your benefits.
- VIP inclusions (e.g. laminate, drink voucher or merchandise item) will be redeemed and collected on the night of the show (unless otherwise advised).
- Given the dynamic nature of live events, we may need to make changes to parts of your VIP Package including seating arrangements, start times, merchandise, food and beverage service arrangements and other things. Where we do this, we will ensure that you will be provided with alternatives that overall have an equivalent value as your package.
- If applicable, Early Entry refers to first access onto the floor, there is no sectioned off area (unless otherwise stated).
- If applicable, collectible laminate is commemorative only and does not gain or authorise access into the venue or backstage areas.
- Choose carefully as we will not provide refunds for a change of mind or because you can’t make the event. Refunds will only be paid where required by applicable law, including the Australian Consumer Law.
- For any questions regarding your concert ticket, please reach out to the point of purchase.
- Any enquiries about your Experience check out our FAQs or drops us an email: email@example.com
Motor Ace – Five Star Laundry (20th Anniversary Edition) Album Add-on
Pre-order the Motor Ace – Five Star Laundry (20th Anniversary Edition) out 10th December, with your ticket order. Available as either a 2LP red vinyl, or 22-track expanded digital album download.
‘Motor Ace – Five Star Laundry (20th Anniversary Edition)’ album orders will be fulfilled by Warner Music's e-Store on album release 10th December. All orders will be sent via Australia Post.
Customers purchasing the digital album will receive an email with a link to download on album release 10th December.
For all customer service queries regarding your album purchase, please contact Warner Music e-Store direct - https://store.warnermusic.com.au/pages/contact
PLEASE ENSURE YOUR ADDRESS DETAILS PROVIDED AT THE TIME OF PURCHASE ARE CORRECT.
By purchasing an Album Add On you are giving consent for your contact details to be provided to third party to facilitate delivery of the item(s)
All measures are taken to ensure COVID-safe compliance including:
- QR Code Check-in
- Sanitiser will be supplied, wash your hands
Up coming shows: